Thursday, March 31, 2005

A Dyson and A Hoover Steam Vac---it doesn't matter

Today was quite literally a spring cleaning day. I broke out my new Dyson vaccuum (LOVE IT!) and sucked up all the basset hair in the family room. Then I broke out my Hoover Steam Vac and turned a disgusting carpet into something that looked brand new...well, almost. While the carpet dried I scrubbed (and I mean SCRUBBED) the kitchen floor. When finished the carpeting was nice and dry (LOVE THAT STEAM VAC!!), so I put the furniture back and let the pups into the nice, clean room so I could deal with the rest of the house.

I know all of this is pretty boring and mundane, and no, I do not want to be praised for doing housework--what I want is an ANSWER!!!

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO PUKE ON THE NEWLY VACCUUMED, STEAM CLEANED CARPETING?????

No comments: