Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hello Great Big Wonderful World!

OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! IT WAS INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC, AMAZING AND UNBELIEVABLE! Hi everyone out there in the great big wonderful world I'm Della that's short for Della-Ware Summer's End I'm a real live basset pwincess no that is NOT a misspelling I get everything I want because I am beautiful and lovable and so full of energy I don't know what to do first so I try everything that I can to see if I will like it my mother loves me very much I can tell because she is always cuddling me and playing with me my big brother Buford thinks he is a tough guy but he really isn't he likes to play but doesn't like our mom to see him play for some reason that I don't know why because playing is so much fun which brings me back to what a FANTASIBLASTIC day I had today mom took Buford and I to this place she calls a park I don't know what that means but there were trees and lakes and other doggies and trails and all sorts of new smells to smell and Buford is SOOOOOOO INNNNNNCRRRRREDDDDDIBLLLLLLY SLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW but I still had fun because he found all the really smelly things that I didn't know were there and there were ducks and these really big white birds mom called swans and kept dragging me away from I don't know why because they looked like they would be fun to play with but the water was so very cold but the mud was INCREDIBLASTIC to roll in and mom got mad but it felt so good and then we went home and Buford laid down in the garage on the cold concrete floor like he was tired or something but I just kept right on going because I knew that if I could just get to the living room I could leave all sorts of wonderful marks on the white couch from all the mud that was all over my body but something really weird happened mom grabbed me and picked me up and she hasn't picked me up in about a month because I'm starting to be a big girl now and not some teeny tiny puppy and she carried me all the way upstairs which was great because I didn't have waste all that wonderful mud on the carpeting and would have plenty for the beds but then she put me in this big ceramic container that I think she calls a bath tub and all of a sudden I was soaking wet and soapy and watching the mud go down this thing called a drain but that wasn't too terrible because I figured if I couldn't get the couch all muddy I could at least get it wet but mom had these really fluffy towels and dried me off real good which was also ok because I got to play tug with the towels while she dried me and she wasn't very happy through all of this but I know that she was only faking not being happy because she loves me very much and I hear her coming home now so I better not let her find me on the computer because she thinks she put me in my crate which I really do like even if she thinks I don't because I put on this act of not wanting to go in there but all my bestest toys are in my crate and Guinness my bestest buddy even before Buford keeps me company by sleeping on mom's bed so I am never really alone and she's coming up the stairs now so I better go and make sure I look my cutest because I'VE GOT ENERGY TO BURN!!

No comments: