Sunday, April 01, 2007

When Will She Stop!?

Hello World, Buford here.

I want to thank everyone for all their "drool" and well wishes these last few months. I'm doing mucho better and even gained some weight! Mom said that I'm starting to look like a "basset hound" again---I don't understand though, as I AM a basset hound so when did I stop looking like one?

Anyway, I have a MAJOR complaint! Mom moved all the furniture around in the family room, took down all the curtains and blinds (do you know how hard it is to sleep in there now?) and has tape on all the baseboards and woodwork. SHE'S PAINTING!! And this has been going on for a nickzillion years!!

The house stinks, Della has paint on her left ear, and that stupid cat Guinness was covered in spackle dust the other day (idiot wouldn't stay out of the room--stupid cat).

I WANT MY ROOM BACK---NOW!!!

1 comment:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Sounds like it's time to pee on the carpet.

Bussie Kissies
Buster