Saturday, April 21, 2007

We Board Waddled!!! ...sort of...

Della: "We waddled! We waddled!"

Buford: "No, I was dragged down part of a road I didn't know, and then made to go up on this wooden walkway, and then some stranger carried me part of the way back to the car."

Mom: "Well, we TRIED to do the Tri-State Basset Hound Boardwaddle today, but Buford just doesn't have the stamina for it. He's probably still very weak from the winter--I know he suffered a small setback this week, and after all, he is 8.5 years old. So I've learned, Della can handle it for a few more years and the "stately old gentleman" should probably call his first Boardwaddle his last. Poor guy!!

...and yes, a complete stranger actually carried Buford for a few blocks back to the car!! Ann, if you're reading this I just do not know how to say thank you enough!!!!

---heidi

OH! Boardwaddle Photos!!

No comments: