Friday, December 29, 2006

THAT WAS FUN!!!!.....snore.....

Mom took me to the park! Mom took me to the park! Mom took me to the park! Mom took me to the park! Mom took me to the park! Mom took me to the park!

We ran and ran and ran and ran....ok, *I* ran and ran and ran and pulled mom along. She's SOOOO SLOW! She said we walked the entire 3 mile loop in an hour--whatever that means. I just know that I had SOOOO much fun walking on the trails, sniffing all sorts of leaves and grasses and strange poops.

And then I saw them! The BIGGEST doggies I've ever seen!!! They were 100 times my size, swishing their tails back and forth, and they were staring at little me. I AM NOT FOOD!!! Mom called them horsies but I call them the big scare monster dogs.

And then we went back to the car and I ran into the house to tell Buford all about it but I saw the couch and thought nap time first!

I hope we go back again, and soon.

----della

No comments: