Friday, November 04, 2005

Death To All Throw Pillows

This is my motto, me Della D. Dog, and I have a motto and it is "death to all throw pillows! I lead a very busy life and I just do not have time for throw pillows. They are annoying because they take up far too much space on couches and chairs that are meant for my beautiful basset body. I spend part of my morning making sure that all offensive throw pillows are on the floor for two reasons: 1) no need to knock them off when I am in need of a nap after having tormented the c@t for most of the morning, and 2) if they are on the floor I have easier access to them for the evening's event of destruction.

First, since they are called throw pillows I put their description to action. I pick one up in my mouth and shake it until it flies from my mouth, thereby simulating an actual "throw." But that is not my main goal. If I shake hard enough I manage to rip open a seam--THAT is the goal!

After some extra hard shaking to ensure these couch hogs are sufficiently dead it is time to disembowel them! If I shake hard enough I can open the seam far enough to get my head inside--and then the disembowelment begins!

My friends, there is nothing more picturesque than a 90% black basset hound sitting on dark blue carpeting surrounded by white polyester filler! (too bad mom didn't have her camera at home today.)

No comments: